RE: any info on the 10g certified masters?

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:03:11 +0200

thanks for the compliment, Tanel ;-)
well, I asked precisely that question, just before I left Oracle curriculum development
-- by the way, in the meantime Jose Marco-Dominguez left that group too --
and given the answers they gave me, I would not count on it.

so I guess we'll have to develop some 10g seminars and master classes ourselves ...

Cheers,
Lex.

visit my website at http://www.naturaljoin.nl