RE: any info on the 10g certified masters?

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:53:45 +0200

Hi Patrice,
AFAIK Scott Gossett moved on to Oracle consulting, so I guess he is not teaching the DSI seminars anymore. In case you want to search the OU offerings for these seminars, here are the course codes:

D12856GC10: Oracle 9i Database: Dumps, Crashes, and Corruptions
D12858GC10: Oracle 9i Database: Data Types and Storage Internals
D12860GC10: Oracle 9i Database: Space and Transaction Management
D16442GC10: Oracle 9i Database: Advanced Instance Tuning

Kind regards,
Lex.

visit my website at http://www.naturaljoin.nl

From: ryan.gaffuri_at_comcast.net [mailto:ryan.gaffuri_at_comcast.net] Sent: July 21, 2004 2:50 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: any info on the 10g certified masters?

My company said they would pay for the certified masters and I get a training budget so I can use that for the required courses. Can I assume that the same classes you can take for 9i, you can take the 10g version for 10g or has it changed?
anyone have any idea what the pricing might be for the masters upgrade exams? Will it also require 2 days in Chicago like the regular test? I know this information isn't public, but many of you work at or with people at Oracle.
I have to pick the classes I want for the rest of the year now... and no info on the 10g certified masters yet. Hope someone has some information.