RE: ORA-01159 during controlfile recreate ?

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:47:06 -0500

Prem

   Offhand I don't see anything you did wrong. My first impression is that you've made a small mistake somewhere.

A wild thought. What is MAXDATAFILES in your script?

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.

Does believing you're the last sane man on the planet make you crazy?

       Del Spooner in I Robot, played by Will Smith