RE: reg APPS standard WHO column ?

From: Naveen, Nahata (IE10) <Naveen.Nahata_at_honeywell.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 03:46:55 -0700

>the docs say that LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN = FND_LOGINS.USER_ID but
>it is not so.this column is not as explained in the docs !!

The LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN points to FND_USER.USER_ID

>can anyone explain me what value this particular column
>holds and when is this updated and by whom ?

There are four standard WHO columns in Oracle Apps CREATED_BY, CREATION_DATE, LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN, LAST_UPDATE_DATE. And as the name implies they store information about the User who created the record, the date the record wa created, user who last updated the record and when was the record last updated.

Regards
Naveen