RE: Re[2]: Export .dmp file

From: Leonard, George <GLeonard_at_wesbank.co.za>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:57:51 +0200

Hi guys

Well I am from South Africa, but how did I end up in this conversation?

have a nice day.

George

George Leonard
Oracle Database Administrator
New Dawn Technologies @ Wesbank
E-mail:gleonard_at_wesbank.co.za
=20
You Have The Obligation to Inform One Honestly of the risk, And As a Pers= on
You Are Committed to Educate Yourself to the Total Risk In Any Activity! Once Informed & Totally Aware of the Risk,=20 Every Fool Has the Right to Kill or Injure Themselves as They See Fit!