iAS server sizing

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:44:23 +0200

Hi all,
One of my customers is upgrading/converting his Forms application to 9iAS. They wonder how many servers they need. Of course they don't want to buy too much licenses. I'm not toomuch aware about iAS issues, can anyone help?

Here are some figures from their current application:

This hardware is OK for the current application. Does oneneed more resources for 9iAS. Is there a rule of thumb when moving from Forms 6 to 9iAS?

Thanks for your help (I'll reply after July 26, some holiday starting now)

Regards, Carel-Jan

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===