RE: Somebody here works in oracle documentation?

From: Duret, Kathy <kduret_at_starkinvestments.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:26:02 -0500

Oracle classes used to always have a online critic of the course, = teacher
you needed to fill out before you got your certificate. I used to put any errors or omittions there.

Also, if you have an instructor led class, you should report it to = them.
They are "supposed" to report docs errors back to Oracle.

Another problem I noticed is that they use an old example from a = previous
release that may or may not jive with the new docs.

Although they are getting better, Oracle has a long way to go to = improve in
this area. IMHO.

Kathy