Re: buffer busy waits what does p3=130 mean

From: <Rajesh.Rao_at_jpmchase.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:08:30 -0400

Or http://www.ixora.com.au/q+a/0104/27230622.htm.

                    Mladen Gogala
                    <mladen_at_wangtrading       To:     oracle-l_at_freelists.org
                    .com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: buffer busy waits what does p3=130 mean
                    oracle-l-bounce_at_fre
                    elists.org

                    07/13/2004 12:08 PM
                    Please respond to
                    oracle-l

On 07/13/2004 11:46:20 AM, Fuad Arshad wrote:
> Anyone know what 130 in the p3 mean for buffer busy waits.
> we are having issues with a query looping thru buffer busy waits as
below.
> i'm trying to find out what 130 means in the p3 field.

There is a reference of buffer busy wait event on Metalink. Document id is: 34405.1
It also contains published reason codes for buffer busy wait. Be aware that Metalink
is rather slow today. Situation normal, all is fouled up.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA