RE: Unix perl oracle db support

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:06:11 -0700

Thanks for the plug. :)
I might also recommend Learning Perl, and Learning Perl on Win32.

The Safari option from O'Reilly would be useful,as would the Perl Library CD
( see oreilly.com )

Web Sites:

perl.com
perl.org
perlmonks.org
cpan.org
and particularly search.cpan.org
activestate.com

You may have troubles with DBD::Oracle on Win32, depending on the versions of Perl and Oracle.

There are solutions, but you may have to ask for them.

Jared