RE: VIRUS ALERT, do not open attached ZIP file from Oracle-L member

From: <J.Velikanovs_at_alise.lv>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:24:39 +0300

I may be wrong, but this topic seems to be out of scope. Is there any security list?

"Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
09.07.2004 17:29
Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: VIRUS ALERT, do not open attached ZIP file
from Oracle-L member

Mike,

                 I've been a member of the list for a very long time. Over
the years =
we've had, I believe, two individuals who joined just for the purpose of = harvesting addresses. I know mine was. Now they seem to have taken to = spoofing me to get their trash out.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA