Have you had any issues with 9.2.0.5

From: Loughmiller, Greg <greg.loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:19:06 -0400

Folks,

If you all could be so kind, could you please share any negative experience that you all have had by using 9205? Specifically, any bugs/issues that you have encountered while using 9.2.0.5. So for example, Raj had mentioned that he had encountered issues with the "decode" and "cursor_sharing".

In addition, for those who are using Oracle Apps and 9205 would be of special interest.

Oh, I forgot to mention that this is just one channel of resources (rtfm, google, metalink, oracle support, forums, etc) I'm chasing for this info :-)

Thanks in advance....

Greg Loughmiller

Sr Manager - Enterprise Data Architecture

Office: 678.893.3217

ips: gloughmiller

This email, and any attachments, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. It is the property of Cingular Wireless. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information contained is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me at 678-893-3217 and permanently delete the original and any copy thereof.