DR and reporting server

From: Seema Singh <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 01:35:02 -0400

Hi,
I have 2 db servers named DB1 and DB2.DB1 is as Primary db server and db2 is secondary server.I want to setup the server like followings.In case of disaster I can use db2 as primary servers by changing application configuration files on application box ,means DB2 should have read and write both features.In day to day basis we want db2 for reporting purposes.Which method would be best way to do this? If any good stuffs you guyes have please also suggest.ANy comments and suggestions are most welcome. thanks

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/