Re[1]: OT - How to run java concurrent program in APPS env

From: Prem Khanna J <premj_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2004 02:16:51 -0000

>>Richard Ji wrote :
>>Please show the contents of your JAR file. Your B.class
>>may not be stored as oracle/apps/hippy/B.class in the JAR file.
Thanks Richard.ur mail gave me a hint and i was able to solve it.i created the jar as:

$jar -cvf oracle/apps/hippy/HappyObject.jar oracle/apps/hippy/HappyObject.class $jar -tf HappyObject.jar
META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
oracle/apps/hippy/HappyObject.class

and it worked. previously i was doing it as

$jar -cvf ./HappyObject.jar ./HappyObject.class

Ton of thanx Richard.timely help indeed.

if possible,can u send me sample java/jar files that works fine in 11i env ? where should i set the CLASSPATH for these files ? is it in the OS or $APPL_TOP/admin/adovars.env ?

Regards,
Prem.