Re: Help - Training - Which?

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 08:04:36 +0200

And of course you could travel (fast) to Iceland and enjoy a combined Jonathan three-day course with sightseeing and visits to places of refreshment led by Gunnar, the strange and wonderful MD of Miracle Iceland. Only problem (hence the "fast") is that it starts on Monday. Better book flights today.

And if you think I knew this beforehand, you're partly right: Gunnar told us about it the day before yesterday. Oxymoron of the Year must be "Icelandic Planning".

Mogens