Re: boos

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:01:02 -0600

Expert-on-on-one by Tom Kyte
Practical Oracle 8i by Jonathan lewis
Optimizing Oracle Performance by Cary Milsap and Jeff Holt

These are the three musts for me, but of course it doesn't end there:

Effective Oracle by Design by Tom Kyte
Scaling Oracle 8i by James Morle
Oracle Performance Tuning 101 by Gaja Vaidyanatha, Kirtikumar Deshpande, and John Kostelac
Oracle 8i Internal Services by Steve Adams

At 11:04 AM 7/2/2004, you wrote:
>As an Oracle DBA today, what would you consider the top 3 books.
>One might argue that the subject is so broad that there is no way to pick
>three books, but it does make you pick those that have been truly
>indispensible.
>--
>..
>David