RE: Tablespaces

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:55:20 -0400

I have not tested this in several versions, but in the past, as long as the tablespace specified in the export did not exist or was not allowed for the user during the import session, you could get it to try the default tablespace for the user. I can't remember whether it's a flag or the default behavior.

If that doesn't work any more, it shouldn't be much work to export each user no rows and disect/convert the tablespace names with your favorite tool.