RE: Tablespaces

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 06:52:26 -0500

Unless the original tablespace exists.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com
I said it "looked" clear - Riddick

-----Original Message-----

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Ganesh.Raja_at_barclayscapital.com
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 4:03 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: Tablespaces

Create the Users and assign them Default Tablespace and then Import the Tables into them. When the Tables are imported they will be Imported into the Default Tablespace.

Better Still u can Move the Tables from One Tablespace to the Other and Rebuild the Indexes.

HTH Cheers,
Ganesh R