Re: DBA salaries rise

From: Mark Strickland <mstrickland_at_uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 18:55:15 -0700

Well, this is encouraging. I returned to Seattle 3 weeks ago after nine months in Costa Rica learning Spanish expecting to jump right back into my pleasant DBA contractor life as it was before and discovered that the local IT job market has been really soft, but seems to be getting better.

Not returning any rows from this query, but it should be returning data:

select /*+ LOOKING_FOR_WORK */
from dba_jobs
where (city='SEATTLE' and

           job_type='CONTRACT' and