Re: need OEM10G startup/stop script

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:38:34 -0400

The install documents explain the procedure for using the startup and shutdown scripts provided by Oracle in the /etc/rcx.d locations. The dbstart and dbstop are located in the Oracle_home directory under the bin sub directory.
Perform a search of the server and you will locate the files you desire.
Read the install manuals for the OS you are using. At least attempt to do some of the research, digging into the OTN.Oracle.com documentations, reading the info provided on the install CDROM.
Read the release notes under the Oracle_home/relnotes directory. etc
etc

Ron

>>> mccdba1_at_yahoo.com 07/01/2004 10:47:42 AM >>>
Does anyone have OEM 10G startup/stop scripts for Solaris or Redhjat which I can reference? I plan to put script under /etc/rc0.d and /etc/rc3.d.

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail