Re: Help - Training - Which?

From: Mark Strickland <mstrickland_at_uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:24:27 -0700

Have you considered the Hotsos Clinic or Hotsos Symposium? I've stopped going to the Oracle Worlds and IOUGs. I've been to the Hotsos Symposium both times it's been held. It's held in March. Check out hotsos.com for their training schedule. I highly recommend the Clinic as soon as you can go and the Symposium next year. Depends on (as they say) if you want to nibble from a buffet or drink from a firehose. No, I don't work for Hotsos. Just a fan.

Mark Strickland
Oracle Certified Professional
Seattle, WA