RE: Script tp parse control file backup ??

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 09:12:17 -0500

Prem

   I don't understand your request. To convert the trace version of the controlfile to a usable script is a simple matter of removing lines, easily accomplished with an editor like vi in Unix or Wordpad in Winders. If you need an automated method, that will depend on your platform and tools available. Also note that in 9i you can specify the name of the created trace file.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com