RE: Latch Free / Shared Pool on Fetch

From: Raj Jamadagni <rjamya_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 04:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

I tihnk in about 2001 or 2002 I logged an enhancement request to provide additional level for 10046 to include v$mystat (or sesstat) at the beginning and end of the trace, but "since the ability to dump process state exists and the data is already included in process state dump, your enhancement request is not feasible" was the reply from Oracle.

So, I created a generic procedure that can bve used to start and stop trace. At the start it dumps v$mystat to the tracefile and once again at the end using dbms_system.ksdwrt. Only thing I don't know how to fix is if someone added a tracefile_identifier later, things got out of hand.

Best regards
Raj

Best Regards
Raj

select mandatory_disclaimer from company_requirements;

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail