Re: SEQUENCE

From: Tim Johnston <tjohnston_at_quallaby.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:13:56 -0400

Hi Seema...

A sequence is not "assigned" to a column... A sequence is a stand alone

object... The application may use a sequence to populate one or more
columns... A trigger may automatically populate a column with a sequence
value... It all depends on how you use the sequence... Read the Concepts
guide for more info...

Tim

Seema Singh wrote:

>Hi,
>is there any way we can find sequence name "test" assigned to which table's
>columns?
>thx

Regards,
Tim Johnston