Re: ksms.o

From: <M.K.Jha_at_ponl.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:05:00 +0100

Hi ,
I don't think that u can see a object file.

../product/10.1.0/rdbms/lib/ksms.o

Manoj Kumar Jha
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: manojk.jha_at_tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your computer system. Thank you.

We believe this email to be virus free but do not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.

We reserve the right to monitor all E-mail communications through our network