RE: REPLICATION

From: Seema Singh <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:12:08 -0400

stephen,
But this option is not going to work with rowid .It is not possible to create the snapshot as rowid, an error ORA-12058 will be raised in case you try to create the snapshot as rowid.i have tested these option. thanks

>From: Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com
>To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
>Subject: RE: REPLICATION
>Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:34:14 -0500

Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to win a trip to NY