Re: REPLICATION

From: Seema Singh <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:11:03 -0400

Thanks Carel!
PSB and LSB features available in 9i and later. What version are/is your customer you on? :8163
OS? : Sun solaris
How much is 'minimum outage'? : 2hrs.
>How much data-loss is allowed? : theoretically ZERO
Is it abig database? : 30 to 40gb but expecting more growth. What are the arguments against Standby/Data Guard? :They don't want.
Thanks

Married. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married