Re: Slow performance/response

From: Daniel Fink <Daniel.Fink_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:06:25 -0600

Leroy,

If you could include row source cardinality information it will help to identify areas for improvement using the throw-away methodology. From my perspective, it is also hard to read the output and understand the order of execution. Using the indentation method found in oracle doc (or including all the STAT lines as they are output) would be helpful.

Don't give up hope, we're happy to help, we just need to have the information to assist.

Regards,
Daniel Fink