Re: IMPORTANT oracle-datab-ot@freelists.org.?

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:49:48 -0400

 Hi Stephane, the problem is not only with newbie questions, I had seen interesting and advanced questions about operating system, for example, that caused some member
become angry, because they only want database related questions. And they are right, to read the daily emails from oracle list take several minutes.
I think the definitive solution should be define a ot forum for oraclel-list

This means "where the member from oracle-l list that wants not directly related oracle database
question are subscribed.", this in benefit of everyone, the people who don't want, don't receive the people who want, receive.

Or I miss something?