Re: yet another round of Fabian Pascal, C.J. Date - relational model, NULLs, Xquery, etc.

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:29:57 +0200

Tim,

  Methinks that as long as he will have a 'quote of the week' to post, some of the vitriol will be justified ...

Regards,

Stephane Faroult

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:57 , Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com> sent:

Has anyone else read the novel "Confederacy of Dunces" by John Kennedy O'Toole? Whenever I read something by Fabian Pascal, I'm reminded of Ignatius P. O'Reilly for his non-stop vitriol and obsession for completely irrelevant minutiae...

on 6/28/04 4:32 PM, Paul Drake at discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com[1] wrote:

>straight off of /. (http://slashdot.org[2])
>I have not yet RTFA for these yet, (I will) but I
>wanted to get the first post ;P
>
>ok, here comes the fodder.
>remember to keep your mouth closed while chewing.
>
>Pd

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com[3]

To unsubscribe send email to: oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org[4] put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

--- Links ---
   1 javascript:parent.opencompose('discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com','','','')
   2 modules/refer.pl?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fslashdot.org
   3 modules/refer.pl?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.orafaq.com
   4 javascript:parent.opencompose('oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org','','','')
   5 modules/refer.pl?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freelists.org%2Farchives%2Foracle-l%2F
   6 modules/refer.pl?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freelists.org%2Fhelp%2Ffom-serve%2Fcache%2F1.html