IMPORTANT oracle-datab-ot@freelists.org.?

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:00:13 -0400

Hi, after all the problem that cause ot questions, not only yesterday, I think always,
I think will be a really good idea to stablish oracle-datab-ot_at_freelists.org  as the official list for out topic for oracle-l list.

I had seen a lot of people who like them, and other who really don't like because this implies more emails and don't have time to read all. So I think this a very nice solution or not?

This means all that don't want out topic questions (os, etc., etc.) don't subscribe there, and people who want about that kind of questions, subscribe

Then if someone makes a question about os, the answer will be instead of ask in other forum" or saying any other thing, we can say him "ask in oracle-datab-ot_at_freelists.org. there are people from this forum who like answer that kind of questions" and will save conflicts like the one happen yesterday.

Any comment, or you prefer everything like is now? there are still very few members, I thin 5 only, if you like os questions and other non direct database, but yes oracle related question. subscribe here.

Users can subscribe to your list by sending email to oracle-datab-ot-request_at_freelists.org with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface