ENOUGH!

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:05:15 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, that does it. With Jared's permission.....

Mogens once said he'd never seen me annoyed. You all are about to do so.

Can you ALL please stop acting like bratty children and stop sniping at one another? This has already driven at least two members of this list away, two people who for the most part contribute an enormous amount of quality to the list. Keep it up and people like Cary and Mogens and Anjo and Jonathan will "pick up their ball and bat and go home". You are wasting everyone's time with the flame war.

I DO NOT CARE WHO WAS RIGHT AND WHO WAS WRONG. As far as I am concerned, the lot of you should be sent to bed without supper and not allowed out of your rooms or access to the computer until you can conduct yourselves like adults.

This has become a pissing contest of who can insult the other more. It's stupid, idiotic, trivial, annoying and I'm tired of it. Jared tried politely to stop it several times over the past few months. You all didn't listen.

So it's my turn. Act like grown-ups, or take the sniping into off-list private emails. I am not interested in finding out which of you all has the most testosterone. This posturing has to stop.

Rachel