Re: Setup.exe not responding

From: Vikram Mehta <vikram.mehta_at_cellebrum.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:31:28 +0530

Hi All,
Thanx for the help
I have tried a number of things

1.)  SYMCJIT.dll renamed
2.)  Classpath , path changed to investigate a java related problem
3.) I have a earlier version of OUI  1.6.xxxx which runs on my machine

    There I tried giving the products.jar of DBAStudio.     It gave a error message "OUI 1.7.014 or further needed"

Any clues.

On the net I have seen this problem is quite well known. And yet the only known solution is SYMCJIT.dll renaming.

I have another question... .Y does one version of OUI work on my system and the other does not?

Regards
Vikram
And yes i forgot , i tried clicking harder too.... thanx for the tip