RE: Re[2]: An Oracle Utilities Pocket Reference?

From: Brian McGraw <brian.mcgraw_at_ipacc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:25:08 -0500

Heck... For a mention in the credits, I'll fax you a copy of mine, Jonathan... :)

Brian

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Jonathan Gennick Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 2:01 PM
To: DENNIS WILLIAMS
Subject: Re[2]: An Oracle Utilities Pocket Reference?

So many keep asking for a SQL syntax quick-ref. Will all that syntax fit into a pocket book? I'll have to take another look at the feasibility of doing such a thing.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one article on Oracle technologies per month by email. To join, visit
http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article, or send email to Oracle-article-request_at_gennick.com and include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.