RE: An Oracle Utilities Pocket Reference?

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:07:19 -0400

What the men's room, or the bar?

-----Original Message-----

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Goulet, Dick Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 2:02 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: An Oracle Utilities Pocket Reference?

I like books as well. For one thing they don't stop working when the = battery dies or the power fails. They are also portable to that place = where men get the most done.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Jonathan Gennick Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 11:25 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: An Oracle Utilities Pocket Reference?