RE: Oracle 10g beta certification exam for New Features

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:44:40 -0500

The Beta's are more grueling, in my opinion.... they are longer and then you have to WAIT to see if you passed or not, rather than finding out on the spot.

Still, they are cheaper....

RF

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com> To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
CC: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>, Peter Ross Sharman <PETER.SHARMAN_at_oracle.com>
Subject: RE: Oracle 10g beta certification exam for New Features Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 02:30:36 +1000

Yes, I've done it. I'm sure I failed it, but that's not why I did it anyway. :)

Not sure what you mean by new material. If you mean in the way of exam crams or similar, it's too early for those to be published yet. If you mean
in the way of new material in the exam, then obviously there is and you can
find out as much as anyone can tell you by going to Oracle's certification
web site.

Pete

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA