RE: Oracle 10g beta certification exam for New Features

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 02:30:36 +1000

Yes, I've done it. I'm sure I failed it, but that's not why I did it anywa= y. :)

Not sure what you mean by new material.  If you mean in the way of exam cra=
ms or similar, it's too early for those to be published yet.  If you mean i=
n the way of new material in the exam, then obviously there is and you can =
find out as much as anyone can tell you by going to Oracle's certification =
web site.

=

Pete
=

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
=

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA