RE: Grid skepticism

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:54:26 -0600

Interesting perspective on don-NOT vs J2EE. Seems like the fat vs thin client and the giant server vs many small servers debates are still not settled. Aspects of grid computing are appealing but I've still got a Missouri show-me attitude.=20

Eschewing complexity and embracing the simple life in Montana.