Re: Last userid access

From: Larry Hahn <lhahn_60_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

Rachel,

Thanks for the quick response. While searching around some more I found an article by Donald Burleson that uses just this method. I am actually reading it right now. This looks like the way to go. Actually, his article also talks about trapping logout information. This can then be used for tracking peaks in usage, etc. as well.

Thanks again. I wasnt sure if I was overlooking something.

Larry

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail