Last userid access

From: Larry Hahn <lhahn_60_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 05:49:50 -0700 (PDT)

List,

Is there somewhere that I can find out the last date that a userid logged into a database? For auditing purposes, management wants a list of the last time a user signed in for each database.

The only way I can think of off the top of my head would be to set up auditing and track successful logins. Does anyone know if this date is tucked away in some table somewhere? This would be for both version 8.1.7 and 9.0.2.

Thanks in advance....Larry

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail