RE: Partition Question

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:29:40 +0200

Hi Hamid,
this sounds like range partitioning to me ... if you say you want to always have 12 partitions, I am getting a little bit "nervous" --
I guess you mean that you want to add a new partition each time, while dropping one partition at the end, right? in other words, you don't "reuse" partitions.

Kind regards,
Lex.

visit my website at http://www.naturaljoin.nl <http://www.naturaljoin.nl>