Re: what is obj$.type#=10?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:01:10 +0100

Note in-line

Regards

Jonathan Lewis

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/ind_faq.html The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html Optimising Oracle Seminar - schedule updated May 1st

Ivan, I am just guessing, but the term non-existent is usually associated with an existence dependency. I only checked a few out of 400 but on my main system every type 10 that I checked appeared to be an object that is referenced in stored code.

The object you are interested in has the word "queue" in its name. Is there any change that Advanced Queuing is or was in use on your system? If so then perhaps the answer on how to remove the objects is through the queue management packages.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --