Re: SAP and TSReorg

From: <bobmetelsky_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:09:39 -0400

Binley Lim wrote:

> [...]

Ummm I have to reply here.... Dan is a world renown author - travels the country to pass his knowledge onto others. He made a great presentation (free) to our Oracle users group in Ct last month - heck I even won his book "oracle 9i development"!  From my prespectve, Dan asking question on this list, demonstrates the quality of advice given here. This *is* a list of *the* experts, there is probably no better place in the world to ask. So, I be more careful when making a blanket statement like that.

On a side note - greetings all - Im back in the Oracle world after a brief hiatus, althought Ive never unsubscribed. Its good to see all the regulars still making significant contributions.

All the best!
Bob