RE: [Fwd: Re: IDE for Oracle database]

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:33:29 -0500

Joe

   I'm with you. I received one of the best investments for my time from the couple of days I spent mastering vi. Every site and system I've worked on since then has had something "better" than vi. But you know these alternatives have always been different, requiring a learning curve. Many has been the times when the GUI-only people find their GUI won't work for some reason and have to come over and ask me to help out.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com