Miss Bamima

From: fahd mirza <fahd-m_at_aero.com.pk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:02:15 +0500

Hi Listers,

    Take it easy, I am not gonna introduce some DBA chick (sorry feminists..., just kidding).     While creating a new database in 8.1.7, I received the following error.     ORA-04031: unable to allocate 4096 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","unknown object","PL/SQL MPCODE; "BAMIMA BAM BUFFER") I was creating multipurpose databse with 256 MB RAM with 500 concurrent users.I abort the process and then again created the database with just 15 concurrent users, and the Miss Bamima vanished and the database got created successfully. I am sure it has something to do with RAM. Would anybody please give some lights that what this bamima bam buffer is? thanks
regards,
Fahd