RE: db block size

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:47:29 -0400

This sounds like one of those "efficiencies on the edges" discussion. Everybody makes great points. But the real end result might be a gain in efficiency by about a decimal of a percent.

Another great Oracle innovation that *may be* used in about 1% of the installations. My gut feeling is that Oracle is adding functionality that not many of us would use.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional