Re: PLSQL Developer” hangs on PBSDE.DEBUG_LOOP (WAIT = pipe get).

From: <J.Velikanovs_at_alise.lv>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:53:32 +0300

This is sinle node.
I cant insert somethink (at least ir belive so), because it is 3 party soft - “PLSQL Developer” who executing PBSDE.DEBUG_LOOP commnad, then situation have place. I even not falilear with this software “PLSQL Developer”, som of our 100 Oracle developers love to use it. And now they coming to me and ask for help, because debugging staff hangs.

Jurijs
9268222

http://otn.oracle.com/ocm/jvelikanovs.html

Raj Jamadagni <rjamya_at_yahoo.com>
21.06.2004 17:52
Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     oracle-l_at_freelists.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: “PLSQL Developer” hangs on PBSDE.DEBUG_LOOP
(WAIT = pipe get).

You don't provide more info .. is this RAC/OPS? If so connect to specific node and *then* use the
debugger. This is a issue introduced by load balancing ... your primary session goes to one side
and debug session goes to the other and then they can't talk to each other.

If it is a single node, try increasing the timeout values as well. Raj

Best Regards
Raj

select mandatory_disclaimer from company_requirements;

Do You Yahoo!?