RE: *** OCM Preparation ***

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:17:55 -0400

Richard,

Good points. Maybe my perception of what the OCM exam was testing is wrong. I guess I was thinking that it was more of a practical exam. And if that is so, then practicing DBA's would be more suited to passing it. But on the other hand, if it tests replication, then I would have a problem with it as I am not running a replication shop here.

Good points about the non-technical issues. That would be some test!

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional