Re: 9i Hardware Spec

From: fahd mirza <fahd-m_at_aero.com.pk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:52:47 +0500

The reason to use WIN2K is that we have trust in windows2k (odd?) because we have been using it for 5 years now , it hasnt given us any significant problems. We are really skeptic about Linux (open source? we dont have resources and need to read,alter and extend its open source code) and Solaris promises no future. What else is available except windows. regards,
Fahd