RE: Pre-Approved database changes

From: Michael Thomas <mhthomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Very helpful, thanks. This definately adds scope to the definition of "pre-approved" and now (a little slow) I understand why you are collecting input.

Those going through this process deserve sympathy. Its surely tough to setup or make major changes to structured processes. Good luck.

The SOX is new to me, so I am confused by its relation to other structured processes. It seems to involve a wide variety of concerns including financials, security, audit, etc. It would take some 'hands-on' for me to better understand what everyone is going through with an audit. So, I will be paying close attention. Thanks for the suggestions.

Maybe someone can start a new thead later about audit experiences and corrective actions taken once things were sorted out. Its much better to share and learn about the challenges here, than when facing an auditor!

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Mike Thomas

Do you Yahoo!?