RE: Pre-Approved database changes

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:22:33 -0700

Drop unused columns - I was referring to the "alter table ... Drop unused ... " command, to get rid of columns that are already marked as unused.

Creating users and granting privileges - a DBA would probably not do this, but whoever does it would not need to get approval from the CCB, right?

Drop tablespace - that last one was thrown in as a joke of the "why don't you try 'format c:'" variety.